Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7/23/08

Nothing much to update today.. but I am sitting here sick and bored so I needed to do something.

Gwyn had her 15 month appointment last week. She is 22 pounds 30 inches tall. Happy and healthy. Got one shot. Was suppose to get alot more but We have made the decision not to get her shots till she is 2 years. It turns out that she is also getting her back molars. Not fun. Lots of drool. She is really getting into me reading her books. Her favorite is the Jungle Bus book. Though she gets a little impatient for the page turning.

Chandler is sick today too. Fun Fun. It makes for an even sassier Chandler. Sassier.. is that a word? I don't know.. don't care. Well there's not to say about Chandler right now. He is getting alot better at his letters. He is going through a little regression with his potty training for some reason. I have figured that one out yet. I am looking into putting him in a dance class. I think that wilkl be good for him. Get some of his energy out and he such a little performer. I think he might enjoy it.

I finished my ballet classes this week. Kinda sad. I was alot of fun. But she told us about an adult ballet class on Tuesday nights so she is going to send me some information on it. Hopefullyl it won't be too much.

We are starting to work on the house more.. Mike is working on the bathroom right now.. attempting to put a new light in that comes with a ventalation system in it. There's no fan in our bathrooms right now and the master bath is so small that it gets alot of mold. But it is proving to be alot harder than we thought to install. *sigh*

Anyway.. nothing else to report.

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months