Monday, April 30, 2012
Saturday, April 21, 2012
My "baby" is 5 today. I told her it's not possible because she is my baby and she must be turning 2 maybe 3. But no. She informed me that she is no longer a baby and she is in fact 5. I guess for now I will give in to the universe telling me that my children are growing up and starting their journey in life. *sigh* In honor of the birthday girl this blog is all about her and a few of her favorite things.
Hello Kitty - her favorite picture (whatever that means)
Pinkalicious - Her favorite book
She LOVES to sing.. loudly and constantly ^_^
Shake it Up - One of her favorite shows
Horses and ponies - Her favorite animal
A.N.T Farm - another favorite show and Chine Anne Mcclain - another favorite singer
Selena Gomez - Favorite singer
My Little Ponies - Favorite Movie
Loves doing gymnastics
Favorite toy- barbie unicorn (although she doesnt have one hmm)
Loves to dance
pink and purple - her favorite colors
Favorite songs: (as featured on playlist)
Anything by Selena Gomez
Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
Dynomite - China Anne Mcclain
Calling all the Monsters - Chine Anne McClain
Exceptional - China Anne McClain
Some of my favorite baby pictures:
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
1) ear plugs. The boy talks loud. indoor voice means nothing to the kid.
2) answers. He asks questions and he'll ask the hard questions. He'll keep asking till he is satisfied.
3) A convincing story. If you are lying he will find that weak spot in your story and completely tear it down.
4) a white flag to surrender during an argument. If he knows he is right he will argue till the cows come home. Just give up now. It already gets crazy now but teenage years will be scary with his Dad.
5) a fire to put under his butt in the morning. My goodness he takes forever to get ready.
6) acceptance of the fact that he is just as smart as you and soon, very soon he will be doing your college math for you.
7) can't be easy going. Rules are rules with Chandler. They must not be broken.
8) a thick skin. he has a unique way to insult you while complimenting you. "wow mom.. this dinner is actually pretty good" "thanks buddy.. wait a min"
9) tissues cause when he is upset, it breaks your heart and you turn into an emotional puddle of goo.
10) be ok with the fact that he will probably never be athletic. He rather use his brain.
11) be aware that letting go of his control does not come easy to him. (he gets that from me)
12) be careful of his feelings. He is sensitive and does not respond well to being made fun of.
13) do you have a video game? he probably doesn't care about you than.
14) like a full moon? He's always showing you his -.-
15) be thankful that although you might need some therapy you have this amazing, loving, sensitive, and incredibly gifted young man to love forever.