Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Both kids had an appointment yesterday. Gwyn is now 16 lbs and 25 inches long. Everything is looking good and on schedule. She has been sick with a cold for the last three days though. Poor baby and since all children's cold meds have been recalled I can only sit and do nothing to make her feel better. She also now scooting. She can get up on all fours so I think the crawling is coming soon. She scoots differently than Chandler did. I remember Chandler did the wounded soldier scoot lol. Gwyn kind of looks like a sea lion =) She gets on all fours than kinda flings her self forward. Funny looking. No teeth yet but the nurse said yesterday that it looks like she is working on her bottom teeth. She is also all done with her yellow veggies and is now starting on peas. It doesn't seem like she cares for them much.
Chandler has not gained a single pound in a year. He is still at 32 lbs but he is getting taller 3'2. He is also doing well though she is kinda concerned about his eye. Apparently when she was looking at his eyes, when he was focusing on the light, his left eye would drift. But she couldn't quite tell so we have to keep an eye on it but it hard to get him to focus on anything. So if he does have this problem than he will have to see an eye doctor and go from there. Anyway.. we have ordered the joy school program for him and I just received it in the mail so when when I print out everything and get all the materials I need, I will start homeschooling him.
Mike and I are doing well. Nothing much to report. Mike is leaving tomorrow for California for a few days. I am still doing well at the gym though I haven't been able to go yet this week since Gwyn is sick. (can't take her to the kids club if she is sick) Saturday I did a charity walk for breast cancer. It was a lot of fun except for the fact that I didn't have anyone to walk with. Next time I will know to bring someone. It was a 3 mile walk 0.0 I didn't realize it was that long . My legs and ankles were so stiff the next morning. Anyway.. I can't think of anything else to say though I am sure there is more. =) Can you believe Gwyn is 6 months old?

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months