Thursday, November 8, 2007

11/8/07



I keep forgetting to update this blog.. *sigh*

Anyway.. updates. Here are some pictures of the kids halloween costumes. Chandler had alot of fun trick or treating.. he said trick or treat a few times but ainly he just old everyone happy halloween.. very cute.
Right now Chandler has a middle ear infection in both ears.. poor guy. the doctor said it was hte wrost he has seen this week. He has alot of pressure behind both ears and lots of fluid. He is on antibotics for 10 days. Then he will go back in to see if they have gotten any better.
I started homeschooling Chandler and his friend Suvi this week.. its going very well. Not perfect but they are only three and I haven't done this before, but its a learning process for all of us. Its nice to have special time for me and Chandler. He also loves having a play mate twice a week. Hopefully she will teach him alot.

Gwyn will be 7 months this month. She is scooting all over the place trying her best to crawl but all she can accomplish is about one step and than a face plant. hehe. She likes to straighten her legs all the way so I am thinking she might skip crawling all together and go straight to walking. But who knows. Two days ago she said her first word. Mike is thrilled cause it was dada. They are so cute together.

I am getting use to being a teacher. its fun but stressful at the same time. I haven't been going to the gym unfortunately. The last 2 1/2 weeks the kids have been sick *sigh* I guess I'll have to start going at night. Anyway.. thats all I have to report right now..

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months