Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the kiddos =D

A little bit of new info on the kiddos...

Chandler is still doing really well with his reading lessons. He read his first sentences the other day. Though he is starting to have trouble with some sounds. I and the TH sound is throwing him off a bit. he can never remember the I sound and he pronounces TH as a F. But I am sure he'll get it soon. He starts preschool in the fall! How crazy is that? I am trying to get him into a class but everything is so expensive! He is still really big into transformers and Star Wars. Other than that I don't think there is much to report with him.


Gwyneth is going to be 2 next month.. crazy. We just took the side off her crib and she will be going into a real bed next month. Its so not fair how fast they are growing up. She is talking up a storm and loves to do anything and everything Chandler does. She is also our little daredevil! She's not scared of anything. We took the kids to the park the other day and she climbed up the big slide by herself (I was behind her just in case) and slid down like it was nothing. Also I found out that she has incredible upper body strength.. I lifted her up to the highest bar on the monkey bars and she grabbed on and I decided to let her go and she just hung there! I wqas never able to do that! She's definitely going into Gymnastics when we can afford it. =)

2 comments:

Holly said...

They're getting so big and adorable!!! How can Chandler be almost ready for preschool? That's nuts! And I still don't believe Gwyn is going to be 2!!! I remember so well when you had her!

Brooke Brooks said...

They are so cute! Its crazy that Gwyn is going to be 2!!

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months