Thursday, January 22, 2009

music selection

I added a music player to my blog.. I am finally starting to figure things out here lol. But for some reason I wanted to give an explanation for the songs. Maybe I am just bored and looking for something to do.. anyway I am sure that the first song Come What May is obvious.. at least if you know us well its obvious. That is me and Michael's "song" . I would say it was the song we danced to at our wedding but it started skipping so we had to dance to another.

The Greatest Reward is my feelings toward my little family. It always makes me a little misty and reminds me of the love our family has and how much they have changed me for the better.

Beautiful Boy is my song for Chandler. the words and the music fit him so well. and I like to listen to it when we have a bad day cause even though me and Chandler can butt heads he will always be my beautiful boy.

A mothers prayer is for Gwyneth. I haven't quite found the perfect song for her but this one does talk about my hopes for her.

So there is your moment of useless information =D

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months