Friday, November 7, 2008

bring me a bucket

wow I am so ill right now. i can't keep anything down but the worse part is that my stomach hurts so bad. Actually the worse part is that this completely ruins my weekend. We were suppose to go watch a movie at a friends house tonight and than go early in the morning and go deep sea fishing. My husband is leaving for a week on a business trip so it was our chance to do something fun together. PLUS Sunday is Chandlers first primary program at church. He has a line and a song to sing.. hopefully I'll be better by than. Honestly I feel like I am dying.. blah. I have nothing to drink here and my jello is taking sooo long to well become jello. Sucks. pray for me *puppy eyes*

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months