Monday, November 10, 2008

killing time

ah relief! Chandler and I are feeling much better after a weekend of torture. Chandler seems a bit tired today but thats about it. Now its time to assess the damage of laying on the couch all weekend and clean house. blah. no bueno.

so Mike is out of town for the week on business in Vegas. I hate these long trips. Especially since I didnt really get to see him before he left since I was sick. I tend to get very insecure when he is gone and not getting to snuggle with him or say goodbye doesnt help ease those feelings. Just gotta keep myself busy.. thats the key. Luckily christmas is around the corner so i am using that as an excuse to keep busy.

so.. random thought of the day..

I think I want to try to train to run a half marathon. I can't imagine the feeling of accomplishment finishing something like that. but how to get the drive or motivation or discipline to train for that.. thats the real problem. any ideas?

well I can't think of anything else to write about. that killed about 5 mins.. *sigh*

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months