Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I feel so.. icky!

Some one out there has my information.. I got a letter from the University of Florida telling me that their security has been breached and that my information was part of the system stolen. They don't know if the intruder will use my information but they advised for me to take action to be safe. I put a alert on my credit accounts and will start the "process" to put a freeze on my accounts tomorrow. It shouldnt be so complicated to put a safety on my information! ugh this makes me feel so gross.. and paranoid! Someone has my address and my SS number.. as if I wasn't scared at night enough. gRRR

2 comments:

Kristin said...

ew! I know how you feel! all my information was stolen back in like... july or something. I have 1 year of free credit reporting. we have had quite a bit of fishy things going on. But nothing has actually happened. I'm sorry this has happened to you!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Had that happen at our university too. Ick. Nothing came of it, luckily but it was so scary. WE also had an alert put on our credit for safety sake.

About Us

My photo
Alachua, Florida, United States
Michael - 26 Marissa - 27 Chandler - 7 Gwyneth - 4 Adele - 6 months